We are currently looking to fill the following vacancies:
Clerical Assistant (m/f/d) for Invoicing
We – A+D Gitarrentechnologie GmbH – are a company based in the Kreuzberg district of Berlin. Our main area of business is the development and construction of highly specialized machines for musical instrument manufacture and repair. We are looking for an
employee (m/f/d) for commercial and administrative work
in the service and support department of our US corporation.
to start as soon as possible.
- a varied job in our family-friendly and global company.
- an unlimited part-time job with 20 to 30 hours per week with attractive conditions, such as flexible working hours (flexitime, home office), 30 days vacation, further training opportunities, travel and childcare allowances, covering of home office costs, and much more.
- a small and well-functioning team with flat hierarchies and an open work culture based on personal responsibility, teamwork and direct feedback.
- a workplace that is easily accessible by public transport and is close to the Südstern underground station (U7) as well as M41 bus line.
- Preparation and writing of outgoing invoices to the USA
- Monitoring of incoming payments and preparation of USD payments
- Preparatory accounting
- Payment reminders and dunning notices
- Close coordination with our Controlling Officer and our CPA
- Acting as first-level support for accounting queries from our US customers.
- Completed clerical/commercial training or comparable experience
- Very good analytical skills as well as an affinity for numbers
- Proficiency in the use of current MS-Office programmes
- You should have organisational talent, flexibility and also be a team player
- You should be able to work in an independent and structured way, and be reliable and service-oriented
- Very good knowledge of English. You should be fluent in both spoken and written English at native speaker level
- Very good fluency in both spoken and written German.
- Branch: Specialist engineering
- Contract starts: 1st April 2023
- Length of contract: Unlimited
- Type of contract: Part-time
- Hours per week: 20-30
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Field of work: Clerical/accounting/foreign language correspondence
- Language requirements: English (communicative business skills, native speaker level)
- German (very good)
If you are interested in this position please send us your application by email to the following address:
+++ Find out more about us on our website: https://plek.com/ +++