After setup the staff to be trained are introduced to the functioning and handling of the plek machine. Training normally takes two days for a plek station and three days for a plek pro. After training plek operators will be able to execute all necessary tasks by themselves.
The training course is comprised of the following topics:
- Preparation and follow-up work of the instrument
- Evaluation of the measured data
- Optimal adjustment of the truss rod
- Evaluation of the (new) fretwork
- Working with the virtual fretboard (compound radius, fall-off, etc.)
- Working with templates
- Troubleshooting, tips and tricks
- and more!
With prior agreement, individual plek pro training is possible at plek in Berlin or with our partner Joe Glaser in Nashville (TN/USA).